Re: Problems building ES manual

On 03/09/2011 01:21 AM, Jose Luis Zabalza wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what's wrong? With this information I can not know
> what happens.
>
> Thanks in advance

I agree. The stack dump is pretty uninformative. I spent some time on
the bus this morning trying to narrow down the problem manually but
could not figure it out. Here's a quick way to iterate on tests:

cd manual/es
sisu-pdf -v live-manual.ssm

I started with the first commit prior to the start of the recent es
translation effort:

git checkout 31e8ba5

This builds cleanly using the above commands.

Now it's just a matter of using "git bisect" to find the commit that
breaks it (tip: use 'git bisect run' with a script returning an
appropriate status to automate finding the bad commit).

Once you've narrowed it down to a specific commit, we can try to narrow
it down further to specific po updates.

Ben