A new release of SyrinxOS, my Debian-based Linux distribution created with live build

Hi all,

I've just released a new version of my Debian-based distribution SyrinxOS. It is built entirely with the Debian live build tools. You can read all about it here:

http://journal.syrinxos.com/post/13556609295/syrinxos-debussy-0-4-0-alpha-squeeze-released

If you do try it out, please let me know what you think. I see so many people here talking about using these tools, but I rarely see the results of using these tools. I thought I would provide results. :)

Regards,
Daniel