Where can I find the 'Debian Live Manual' for Squeeze?

Hi,

I am using debian-live on a debian squeeze system (to build a customized squeeze live system) When I started thi not long ago I used the online manual which was found at
http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html

Since this Page doesn't exist anymore I tried to use the one found at
http://live.debian.net/manual/html/live-manual.en.html
But this one doesn't work for Squeeze since some options and directories seem to have changed. For example adding an additional repository in Sqeeze one would put the apt list in config/chroot_sources/ whereas the current online manual talks about the directory config/archives/ .

Since I could not find the full doku on my System I would like to know how to get the 'Debian Live Manual' for Squeeze.

Furthermore I would suggest placing a link to the Manual for the current stable distribution on the Homepage.

Thank you,
Robert Euhus

P.S.: I almost forgot: Thanks a lot for the great docs!