CGI builder at live.debian.net not offering wheezy as an option?

Dear all,

First, a big thank you for making Debian Live the wonderful system that it is - I use it in persistent mode on a pen drive, and have been doing so for almost the last two years as my workhorse, ten hours a day system.  It works beautifully; only Puppy Linux has matched it in terms of reliability as a portable system, and Debian, unlike Puppy, was never designed for this.  Thank you for all your work.

I had a question about the CGI image builder at live.debian.net.  This does not offer an option for building from wheezy.  A previous thread (http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/03/msg00054.html) mentions this but it looks like there was no resolution at that time.  I would like to use this very useful tool to build a wheezy based image, so I wanted to check.

Many thanks
Shankar