Generate custom initramfs

Hello everybody!

I have a problem: How generate a custom initramfs using live-build? My idea is create a initramfs with support to live filesystem (filesystem.squashfs, etc.) and cryptomount. The final objective is create a liveUSB distro inside a encrypted drive. They are very similar with regular encrypted system, but use squashfs root instead regular root. I'm thinking about a script to format the USB device and set password, but is crucial to create this special initramfs. Any ideas?

Sorry my English.

Thanks.

--
Marcos Barbosa <marcosestevesbarbosa@gmail.com>