Re: debian-live-6.0.3-amd64-gnome-desktop using d-i from squeeze-rc2 ?

On 10/22/2011 06:25 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
Something is seriously amiss. I do not see any other way to verify if
this is indeed the debian-live-6.0.3 or not.

look at .disk/*; the readme foo is just outdated (from rc2). these things at some point should be detangled from debian-cd/d-i and put into a proper debian package than can be used from all the system build tools we have in the archive, but nobody stepped up to do the work.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net