Re: installer kernel

Thank you, that answers for the flavour, but what about finding a d-i using the kernel version of wheezy ? From my tests it seams like debian only has 2.6.32-5 everywhere even from wheezy that run on 3.0.0. Thank would mean that its currently impossible to make a debian wheezy instalable iso right ?

Thanks

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 09/24/2011 05:17 AM, Fabrice Quenneville wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find the right installer, and also how to specilically
> pick 686-pae without 486.

switching the d-i kernel flavour means rebuilding d-i which is both
off-topic and out-of-scope here.

if you still want to do it, see vcs.progress-linux.org for the required
changes.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net