Wrong kernel / bootloader config ?

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 11.10 Beta 1 and want to create a Debian Live Image using live-build. I have not used the live-build package that comes with Ubuntu but built the most recent version from the git repository (3.0~a31) by myself.

For the beginning I wanted to start with a plain Debian Live CD by issuing the following commands:

# lb config
# sudo lb build

I got a binary-hybrid.iso but the bootloader config of this ISO seems to be incorrect. Memtest works fine, but each time I select "Live" I get back to the menu again. When I hit tab I see that the command line is "/live/vmlinuz initrd/live/initrd.img ...". When looking into the binary directory where I've built the image no such file as live/vmlinuz but vmlinuz-3.0.0-1-686-pae and ...-486.

This seems to be the kernel version of Ubuntu 11.10 but not for wheezy. What do I have to do to generate a "plain" Debian Live CD with the appropriate kernel?
BTW the output of lb build is available at http://pastebin.com/kaCUf7cR.

Thanks,
IK