Re: SSH keys not copied from chroot_local-includes

On 09/12/2011 03:26 PM, Nikolay Kasatkin wrote:
> After building and booting live system there are no SSH keys. I
> suppose that they were deleted in chroot stage by one of the live
> build scripts _after_ applying chroot_local scripts.

correct.

> How can I prevent deleting my SSH keys?

see my previous answer for the same issue:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/08/msg00189.html

(with the following errata: s|lb_chroot_hooks|lb_chroot_hacks|).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net