Re: problem with debian-installer

On 08/29/2011 09:27 PM, sys/admin wrote:
when d-i will configure an
apt-mirror the process end after a rapid progress bar. Nothing error, or
number is released.

it does not sound like the classical symptom for the 'wrong cdtype bug'[0], but nevertheless, i would try that if i were you, means, please:

  * use live-build from debian-old-2.0 branch in git

    it contains additional fixes on top of the 2.0 version of
    live-build in squeeze. it's safe to use that version, we use it to
    build the squeeze point releases.

  * make sure you're rebuilding from scratch with:
   'lb clean --purge && lb build'

let me know if that fixes it for you. if not, put up your config somewhere up for inspection.

[0] http://live.debian.net/gitweb?p=live-build.git;a=commitdiff;h=a8eb93e487ba855064da81aaa7a473e337512233
    this fixes #624344

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net