Re: Vanillux live iso

Hi Daniel,
So i have now made a syslinux theme based on the progress one. I
cannot find where to get it included tho, Any pointers on that ?
you can find my theme at git clone
http://forge.vanillux.org/anonscm/git/vanillux-live/vanillux-live.git.
And i still have the problem that the iso is about double the size it should be.
Thanks again