Boot Problems

Hello,

I try to boot Tails 0.7.2  (http://tails.boum.org/) which is based on Debian, and experience the
following problem:

I am using a Toshiba Portege R100 laptop. This model can't boot from
USB or CD drive (unless it is a special one from Toshiba, which I
don't have), but it can boot from PCMCIA. So I am using a CF card with
adapter plugged into the PCMCIA slot. This method works well, and I am
able to use GRUB on the CF card to boot/install various operating
systems, including windows xp and Mini Linux.
I copied the Tails 0.7.2 iso to the card root, the instruction in menu.lst
is:
title Tails
map (hd0,3) /tails.iso (hd32)
map --hook
chainloader (hd32)

Debian starts to load, I get the splash screen with the language
choices, and can continue booting. It then stops with the message:
BOOT FAILED!
The error message was: Unable to find a medium containing a live file
system.
It then enters a shell (initramfs).
I tried to load it first to memory and boot from there, but I get
exactly the same error.
What do I do wrong? Is there a solution to the problem?

Thanking you in advance for your help,
Paul

--
Best regards,