Re: boot failed

On 07/18/2011 08:59 PM, Jacob Alman wrote:
> I’m cloning a Mac, and clonezilla reads as unable to find a medium
> containing a live file system.

eventhough clonezilla is based on debian-live, we haven't build that
image and don't know it, so we can't really help you with it. it is best
you ask the guys that build the image, they know their stuff the best.
i'm sure you can find contact information on the clonezilla website.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net