xen 4.1 (wheezy) and xen4.0 (squeeze) debian live images

Hello,

First a big thank you at Daniel and all other developers and testers for their excellent work on debian live.

I have successfully created debian live xen images with live builder 2 (squeeze) and live builder 3 (weheezy).
Please take a look at the following link for download and further details:
http://www.it-infrastrukturen.com/fileadmin/linux/debian-live-xen/README.xen
# ---

rsync -avP rsync://www.it-infrastrukturen.ch/ftp/xen41-wheezy-amd64-live-gnome-binary-hybrid.iso .

rsync -avP rsync://www.it-infrastrukturen.ch/ftp/xen40-squeeze-amd64-live-gnome-binary-hybrid.iso .
# ---

It would be great if you could give me some feedback (in particular on systems with IOMMU BIOS option) as I am not able to get HVM with PCI passthrough working on HP DL385 g7 servers with AMD CPUs (see IOMMU and HVM entries in the link below)
http://www.it-infrastrukturen.com/fileadmin/linux/paste/xm_dmesg.xen41_on_DL385g7_NOK.txt

Please let me know if there would be some interest to place these images under http://live.debian.net/project/downstream/ including debian live config options.

Thank you in advance for any comments and/or hints.

Regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org

+++ Free infrastructure software for all. +++