Changing architectures

Hi all,

How do people handle building for various architectures? Do you have a separate config tree for each? Or do you "lb clean --purge" before building?

I would have thought it was as easy as specifying a different parameter for --architectures, but switching from amd64 to i386 still results in an amd64 build.

Is there anything else I'm missing? The manual isn't very specific on that subject. I may indeed be missing something extremely obvious here, but I can't find any information about this.

Thanks,
Daniel