Re: A new Debian Squeeze-based Linux distribution created with live builder

On 06/23/2011 01:01 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
> Thanks! I would love to. What do you need from me? Or do I do it myself?

you can do it yourself if you want to, import the commit key (same as
for live-manual), and commit to wiki-content.git.

> s/\(Daniel Baumann\)/\1 and the Debian Live Team/

(jftr: here, one lists persons after 'groups', which i quite like (if
mentioning individual persons at all, that is))

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net