config/binary_sysinux being ignored

Hi all,

First of all, thanks so much to the live builder team for this excellent tool. It offers by far the most control over the build process.

Is there anything else I need to do to have my customizations to syslinux take effect? I've put my own live.cfg and splash.png into config/binary_syslinux/ but when the build completes and I check the results, the files have not been incorporated into the ISO.

The only way I can affect syslinux is by setting LB_SYSLINUX_SPLASH in config/binary. Of course, that doesn't allow me to change live.cfg.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan