Re: help to build a custom live CD

Please start with the manual at http://live.debian.net/manual

> * that should allow to write and build C programs (with vim editor)
> * with locale and keyboard set to italian
> * with italian man pages installed

There is even a nice translation of live-manual into Italian ...

> * that shouldn't let to config network (removing networking or disabling
> sudo for user)
> * that should automatically mount a USB pen through the desktop environment
> * with a desktop environment
>
> I have live-build 2.0.12-2 installed on a wheezy/sid system
>
> what are the right lb config parameters ?

I think you'll find various sections of the manual cover each of the
topics you've mentioned above. If we've somehow failed to document it
clearly or are missing something, please let us know so we can improve
the documentation. Or if you've encountered problems, please report them
along with sufficient details (error messages, your configuration, etc.)
please let us know so we can assist.

Ben