Re: 2.6.39 kernel images [was: The Status page of Debian-Live is cryptic]

A Dimarts, 31 de maig de 2011 23:09:20, Michal Suchanek va escriure:
> Or you can mount one on top of the others.
How to do this?
I suppose mounting one overlayfs on top of another overlayfs that uses the
same root directory, I can't imagine any possibility that this will work.

> The lower layer need not be
> readonly, it just should not be modified.

I said readonly because overlayfs will not modify it, and overlayfs does not
allow to modify the lower filesystem while it is mounted, that is the reason
why it's considered as readonly by me,

all the ways, the live boot script will need some modifications because this fs
is a bit different of aufs and unionfs.

Thanks

Jordi Pujol

Live never ending Tale