Processed (with 1 errors): your mail

> retitle 603114 be more careful in passing arguments to debootstrap
Bug #603114 [live-build] live-build: be more careful in passing arguments to debootstrap
Changed Bug title to 'be more careful in passing arguments to debootstrap' from 'live-build: be more careful in passing arguments to debootstrap'
> retitle 610019 --syslinux-timeout config option no longer recognized
Bug #610019 [live-build] live-build: --syslinux-timeout config option no longer recognized
Changed Bug title to '--syslinux-timeout config option no longer recognized' from 'live-build: --syslinux-timeout config option no longer recognized'
> retitle 619945 needs volatile update for wheezy
Bug #619945 [live-build] live-build: live build tries to include sid-update in default sid build on wheezy machine
Changed Bug title to 'needs volatile update for wheezy' from 'live-build: live build tries to include sid-update in default sid build on wheezy machine'
> retitle 620953 start-stop-daemon tainted in image
Bug #620953 [live-build] live-build: "configured" start-stop-daemon remains after cleaning and rebuilding binary
Changed Bug title to 'start-stop-daemon tainted in image' from 'live-build: "configured" start-stop-daemon remains after cleaning and rebuilding binary'
> retitle manpage has bad FILES section
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

620953: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=620953
603114: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603114