Re: unauthenticated packages while creating wheezy iso

On 05/14/2011 01:32 PM, Romain Failliot wrote:
> And i get this after half an hour:
>     WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
>       live-boot-initramfs-tools live-boot live-tools

when you use 2.0.x from stable, where the only thing we can guarantee
support supported for, due to debians release politics, exactely, is:
building stable.

you're a) not building stable but testing (wheezy), and b) using
snapshots (a third party repo tightly tied to live-builds internals).

therefore, please either use 3.x (recommended for your choices), or 2.x
from debian-old-2.0 git branch (also available as .deb in
live.debian.net/debian repo).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net