Re: unauthenticated packages while creating wheezy iso

On 14/05/11 09:44 AM, Méven wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/5/14 Romain Failliot <romain.failliot@gmail.com>:
>>    --repositories live.debian.net            \

This is why.

>> And i get this after half an hour:
>>    WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
>>      live-boot-initramfs-tools live-boot live-tools
>>
> This warning can be normal : it only reminds you that the packages doesn't
> come from a repository, whose signing key is known.

Normal, but fatal for a build, as it causes a prompt that is not
answered by apt, even with --yes (see the apt-get man page).

> http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html#358 explains it
> more precisely
> "You should also put the GPG key used to sign the repository into
> config/chroot_sources/your-repository.{binary,chroot}.gpg  files. "
>
> Unfortunately, i don't know where to find the gpg key of live.debian.net.
> Maybe in the package debian-archive-keyring or something similar.

http://live.debian.net/debian/project/keys/archive-key.asc

Just apt-key add this.

Also, this key is contained within the live-build snapshot package from
squeeze-snapshots, so generally, if you use -r live.debian.net, I think
you should also use squeeze-snapshots on your build system.

Ben