Re: Can't boot. syslinux ERROR: No configuration file found

Hi,

I built a live system with the latest live-build package(Version: 3.0~a13-1). But when I test it with qemu, I got the error message:

SYSLINUX 4.03 20110219 ...
ERROR: No configuration file found
No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found!
boot:
Hi
same problem here, I'm using Debian Wheezy amd64, live-build 3.0~a14. I made an usb-hdd image but I could not boot. But maybe I found the problem, I noticed indeed that in my image there were no /syslinux/syslinux.cfg and /syslinux/live.cfg.
I simply copied/pasted these files from a daily image, I modified them according to my needs and I could boot.
The absence of these two files is intentional or is it a bug? Thanks.

my lb -config parameters:
lb config  -b usb-hdd \
-a i386 \
--binary-filesystem fat32 \
-d wheezy \
--mirror-binary http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ \
--mirror-binary-security http://security.debian.org/ \
--parent-mirror-binary http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ \
--parent-mirror-binary-security http://security.debian.org/ \
--archive-areas "main contrib non-free" \
--debian-installer businesscard \
--debian-installer-gui true \
--tasks "print-server mail-server" \
-p lxde-desktop \
--packages "firmware-linux-nonfree unetbootin unrar synaptic cups system-config-printer localepurge bleachbit gparted openshot audacity chromium-browser flashplugin-nonfree vlc gecko-mediaplayer minitube libreoffice libreoffice-help-it ntfs-3g ntfsprogs gimp inkscape blender wicd" \
-l it \
--bootappend-live "live-config.locales=it_IT live-config.timezone=Europe/Rome live-config.keyboard-layouts=it"