FAT: utf8 is not recommended IO charset for FAT filesystems, filesystem will be case sensitive!

Hi all,
I'm using debian live with default settings, after upgrade to squeeze from lenny the following message appear during boostrap:

FAT: utf8 is not recommended IO charset for FAT filesystems, filesystem will be case sensitive!

in effect the mount output is:

/dev/sda1 on /live/image type vfat (ro,noatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=utf8,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)

but this is a default settings. How can I change this in debian live build process to avoid the above error message?

Regards