Re: Re: Re: EXT3-fs error (device sda3): ext3_journal_start_sb: Detected aborted journal

May be I figured out what is the problem. The lb build create a binary.img file, after the command:
dd if=binary.img of=/dev/sdb
copy the image on usb pen but since the dimension of binary.img can change the /dev/sdb1 partition may vary in dimensions.

After this, the fdisk -l command return:
/dev/sdb1 * 1 89 714861 e FAT16 LBA
Warning: Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary

I create also other partitions on usb pen to use the free space but I think that the problem is in Warning message. The dd command creates a partition with wrong size and this may be corrupt and rewrite date on /dev/sdb2 partition where I set up a user home directory.

So If you agree with this explanation is there a way to avoid the Warning message?
Ing. Piergiorgio Venuti, CCSP
GnuPG Key CAED62BA
piergiorgio@gigasec.org