is it possible to create live cds using squeeze?

i am using debian lenny from last year and half and its quite solid and stable on desktop/server.

if i want to create a live cd using squeeze latest repos, will i need to install squeeze as my base distro, or try installing the upgraded live helper to my current lenny box?

i dont want to break the system..

what is the better option - installing squeeze and starting from scratch or tweaking the current live helper on my lenny box?

--
Harshad Joshi