Re: Debian Live website usability

On 01/31/2011 10:35 PM, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> Does that mean patches today would not be appreciated?

patches are allways welcome and always appreciated.

probably you can hold off a week or two in order to get us through the
squeeze release dance before submitting patches that are 'intrusive' (as
in changing things fundamentally).

note that the wiki through git commits is world writable (same as the
live-manual), so for non-intrusive things, you can push directly.

> Any pointers
> to those earlier occasions on the mailing list so I can save time
> discussing it again?

now that i try to remember, i'm not sure if it was on the ml or on irc.
the latter is archive though too. but anyway.. after squeeze, i'll
summarize things to an RFC anyway and we can discuss it on the ml.