Re: Will free kernel mean firmware problems in Live in persistent mode?

Thanks to both of you for such swift replies - I'm grateful.  Just a clarification on Marco's reply here:

You can build your own, just add "non-free" "archive-area" (as in '--archive-
areas="main contrib non-free"' lb config option), and add "firmware-linux
package" (which is in non-free).

That way the you will have non-free firmware included:

I note from a quick check (could be wrong on this) that the cgi builder on the website doesn't allow you to change the "archive-areas" option.  In that case, would I need to build on my own system?  Is there a way to get the cgi builder to allow it?

Thanks a lot