Re: Debian Live website usability

On 31 January 2011 22:01, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> in addition to what others said in this thread, i re-repeat what i've
> said in earlier occasions on the mailinglist: we'll update the website
> in one step when squeeze is released and debian.org has changed to the
> 'new' design.

I would think some of the points are valid, such as linking back to
Debian BTS so that it is easier to find already reported bugs or
giving some description of the two different web builders.

However, at least some of the other issues should be addressed on main
Debian site once Squeeze is released with official debian-live images.

Thanks

Michal