RFC untested patch to boot an iso image file from Gujin signature (ia32)

Hello,

The Gujin bootloader can simulate an El-Torito boot process (creating
a virtual BIOS disk with 2kbytes sectors) from an iso file image in a
E2/3/4FS or FAT filesystem (instead of a real CDROM).
The part simulating this El-Torito drive stay in low memory and leave
a signature (an extension of "$INT13SF") which describe the exact
location of the source file (i.e. partition and fully qualified
filename, and PCI description of the disk from BIOS INT013/48).
I have written an UNTESTED patch (attached - sorry still not mastering
git) in dash to display the filename of this "source iso" (and mount
in /isofrom if needed).
I am happy to release this patch under any GPL version, even BSD
without advertisement close if needed.
Gujin is available under GPL at sourceforge and http://gujin.org ,
to test install on a usb stick like:
sudo ./gujin /media/USBSTICK/gujin.ebios
and boot a PC (virtual PC have bad BIOSes, better a real physical one)
which has a live image in the /boot partition (ext2/3/4 formated),
and select to boot the "noemul" option in the Gujin menu.

NOTE that I am releasing too early, I have tested that this script
display the right filename in different configuration, but I still
need to master the generation of a live CD!

What are you thinking of this approach?

Regards,
Etienne.