Is possible to clean all lb build operation without deleting deb packages from chroot/var/cache/apt ?

Hi,

I have two question,

1) How can I save and reutilize deb files in 'lb build' (could be an
'clean --keep-packages' option)
2) It is possible to use preseed to configure firmware licenses accept
questions ? (I tried to add a nonfree file in chroot_local-preseed
with package package/license/accepted boolean true line (I'm speaking
about this line approx (I don't have access to test computer now)),
but it didn't work). I want to try with tabs and not spaces , but
first I would like to know 1) question.

Thank you very much!