Re: Bug#603974: Info provided, help needed!
- To: Marco Amadori <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Julien Cristau <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#603974: Info provided, help needed!
- From: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:05:57 +0000
- Message-id: <20110126110556.GH29294@riva.ucam.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Marco Amadori <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>, Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20110126014312.GA24212@riva.ucam.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 09:36:58AM +0100, Marco Amadori wrote:
> In data Wednesday 26 January 2011 02:43:12, Colin Watson ha scritto:
> > Please review and comment. I can go ahead and push these patches to
> > master if people like them.
> Your patches are working on my test environment too. I like them and yes,
> please push them.
> They are fixing this bug, many thanks for that quick and neat job.
No problem. I hope this covers everything ... for the record, I've
tested British English and Russian, and Marco's tested Italian (and
> If I understand also what I read on IRC, this imply that "console-setup-udeb"
> is not required to be available on pool/ directory at all, or maybe just for
> the GTK+ installer, right?
It shouldn't be needed in pool/ at all, as far as I know. For the GTK+
installer, console-setup-udeb is built into the initrd so it isn't
needed in pool/.
Colin Watson [email@example.com]