Re: What about bug #598182

2011/1/4 Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>:
> On 01/04/2011 07:11 PM, Jose Luis Zabalza wrote:
>> Is it normal to fail ?
>
> i don't understand, fail what?

Sorry.

Proccess:

1.- Generate a usb stick with --debian-installer live option
2.- Start with usb connected
3.- Select Install Text Expert
4.- Editing kernel command line adding live-install/enable=false
5.- Pass through menus steps
6.- The "Install base system" item not appear. It seems OK but this
step not is executed.
7.- When arrive "Select and install Packages", installer require
Install base system step so, normal vs live menu appear.

Supposed that the step would take place as "normal".

I thought it was the same bug that
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=598182 fixed on svn
but I don't know if it is fixed on 2.0.9-1 version of lb. That is my
question.

Thanks

--
José Luis Zabalza