Re: Problems with Canaima gnu/linux 2.1

On 12/27/2010 10:07 PM, Ruben Bermudez wrote:
> Good afternoon,

Hi,

> i want to know how to uninstall the software *Canaima gnu/linux 2.1
> *from my pc so i can use windows again. Im writing from venezuela.

this is the mailing list of debian-live, the guys that takes care about
the development of the low level infrastructure for debian and debian
based live system. we're not involved with canaima, please ask the
canaima guys for support.

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net