Re: Problem: live-build web-frontend "lenny + kde-core"

On Monday 20 December 2010 10:33:28 Tiago Tiz wrote:
> I tried the same with "squeeze" and there's no problem,
> is there a problem with the option "Lenny" and "kde-core" ?

Quite likely kde-core won't work in combination with Lenny.
The main 'package' from kde-core (on my machine, ie sid-snapshots) is 'kde-plasma-desktop' and
that's a KDE 4 thing and not available for KDE 3.5 (which is what Lenny has).

Unless you have a very specific reason to go for KDE 3.5, you really should use the one from Squeeze
with KDE 4.4.

Regards,
  Diederik