Re: How to use "--without-recommends" option for only one package in lb config?

On 17/12/10 11:47 PM, Duy Hùng Trần wrote:
> I'm building my own live CD. I need to install the core of a package, so
> I need to use "--without-recommends" option for aptitude.
> Is there any way I could use this option for only one package in lb config?

To 'blacklist' a recommended package so it won't be installed, give it a
negative pin priority. See the live-manual section on APT pinning:

http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/customizing-package-installation.html#436

To pin one package at negative priority:

Package: foo
Pin: version *
Pin-Priority: -1

Ben