Problems with debian installer

Hello everybody

I try to create a usb live with installer and live creation everything
works fine.

lb config -a i386 -b usb-hdd -d squeeze --debian-installer true
--debian-installer-gui true

When select Text install on syslinux everything works but grub install
don't work.

It seems a know bug on debian installer
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=599392 but the target
arch is i386

I check that grub2 and grub-pc are on pool directory but installer
don't found grub-pc package.

I've seen a commented line lb_binary_debian_installer script to
request grub2 package. I guess it is correct because grub-pc package
is on pool directory.
			#DI_REQ_PACKAGES="elilo lilo grub grub2"
			DI_REQ_PACKAGES="elilo lilo grub"

lb --version
, version 2.0.9-1

Installed from git

uname -a

Linux LSYS 2.6.32-25-generic-pae #45-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 21:01:33
UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux

debootstrap --version
debootstrap 1.0.20ubuntu1.1

debian installer 20101127