Using mounted iso as as the repository

I finally suceeded in building a simple liveCD with squeeze and online
repositories after discovering the --volatile false flag

,however,

I cannot get live builder to pick up my locally BlueRay (jigdo) disk image of
the the squeeze repo.

The repo plays well with apt in my sources.list.after I mount it .

deb file:/mnt/i1/debian/ squeeze main contrib

The config flag
--mirror-*  "file:/mnt/i1/debian/"

Yields this build error.  Adding a reroving slashes did not help.  What is my
syntax error?

V/R

Scott

 Get:2 http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates Release [44.6 kB]
Get:3 http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates/main amd64 Packages [56.3 kB]
Get:4 http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates/contrib amd64 Packages [20 B]
Fetched 102 kB in 2s (50.9 kB/s)
W: Failed to fetch
file:/mnt/i1/debian/dists/squeeze/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz  File not found

W: Failed to fetch
file:/mnt/i1/debian/dists/squeeze/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.gz  File not
found

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used
instead.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
bang@bangtop:~/documents/tut$ ls
bang@bangtop:~/documents/tut$