Re: Squeeze live alpha 2 installer does not work

The daily image worked beautifully,  thank you !

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
On 10/15/2010 10:45 PM, Jeff Crissman wrote:
> I have the same problem with the installer looping at install the
> system, and read in the archive that it would soon be fixed with beta 1

it's fixed since about six weeks, however..

> But that was the 31st of July  and still no beta as of today.
> Will there be one this year ?

..we release beta1 shortly after d-i beta1, and d-i has not yet
released, but is supposed to release really soon now.

in the meanwhile.. just use the daily images, apart from the tag
'beta1', they are beta1.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email:          daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net