Re: Re: Re: ath9k module?

OK, I was out of town last week and have just gotten back to my project. I have a working 60alpha1 live USB with persistence! My ath9k adapter is now recognized and my netbook wireless works just fine. I have only one issue at the moment. How do I disable auto login? I have set a root password and used the Gnome login actions page to disable auto login and enable administrator login. And it works for the current session. (I can login as root or user, etc.) BUT, at the next boot, the auto login is enabled and root login is disabled. So, just how do I permanently disable auto login and get the normal Gnome login screen at boot?

Thanks, Jim