Re: 1TB USB HD doesn't boot

I enter the boot menu from Bios and select the removable device which appears when usb hd is plugged in.
Then a black screen with blinking cursor comes, thats all.
With my usb flash stick the debian boot menu appears immediately.

I walked through bios settings up and down and tried several settings, something like hdd-mode wasn't there hmm.