Keymap and language configuration

Hello everybody,

I'm trying the Debian Live project, and it's pretty fine.

I want to configure my keymap in Azerty (french) and my language in
French. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.

I have the following lines in my config/binary :

# $LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE: set boot parameters
# (Default: empty)
LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE="locale=fr_FR.UTF-8 keyb=fr persistent"

And the following in config/chroot :

# $LB_LANGUAGE: set language to use
# (Default: empty)
LB_LANGUAGE="fr"

I'm actually in Sid and I'm trying to make a persistent key of Squeeze.

I can't access to the good page of manual, so before I go to the
tracker to report a bug, I prefer ask you...

Cheers,

--
Arthur.