Tutorial: GnarWall Filtering Bridge from Debian's Web-based Live Builder

Looking for a fun little tinkering project this weekend?

We have posted our first tutorial on making a filtering bridge firewall system from Debian Live:

We encourage you to try it out and offer us feedback.  We are fairly new to Debian Live and are looking for ways to improve our method.

We plan to do a lot more in this area... building various security appliances with Debian Live.  (Logical firewalls, filtering bridges, IPSEC tunnels, etc.)

Thanks for making Debian Live so spiffy a platform for our fledgling project.

Brian High
GnarWall: Logical Firewall and Filtering Bridge