Tutorial: GnarWall Filtering Bridge from Debian's Web-based Live Builder

Looking for a fun little tinkering project this weekend?

We have posted our first tutorial on making a filtering bridge firewall system from Debian Live:

http://code.google.com/p/gnarwall/wiki/DebianLiveFilteringBridge

We encourage you to try it out and offer us feedback.  We are fairly new to Debian Live and are looking for ways to improve our method.

We plan to do a lot more in this area... building various security appliances with Debian Live.  (Logical firewalls, filtering bridges, IPSEC tunnels, etc.)

Thanks for making Debian Live so spiffy a platform for our fledgling project.

--
Brian High
GnarWall: Logical Firewall and Filtering Bridge