Re: Please tell me how to login to the live system.

On 10/29/2010 09:23 PM, Robert Key wrote:
> I will try it with lucid, but I know it will work.
> The problem must be with maverick.

for the last time: it has *nothing* to do with what distribution you're
running on the host. only the version of live-build matters, and what
target system you build.

if you build a debian live image, everything works. if that doesn't work
for you, you're doing something wrong. check the prebuild images for
reference.