Re: Please tell me how to login to the live system.

On 10/28/2010 08:44 PM, Marcos Barbosa wrote:
> I know, but if works, is a acceptable workaround.

no, it's not.

first, there should no fix be required (since it's supposed to work out
of the box anyway and we can't reproduce the original problem).

second, even if we could reproduce the problem, the fix is to adjust
/lib/live/config/*gdm* files. not 'workarounding' it by completely
circumventing (and thus breaking) live-config.