Re: Stupid question of the day

I read live-manual and i found this string:
"However, all modifications will be lost upon shutdown unless optional
persistence partition(s) are used (see persistence)."
But i can't find this section in the manual. I look the lb_config
manpage and only find persistence related to netboot image (i need USB
image).