Re: Use posixovl to save changes

On 10/25/2010 06:26 PM, Marcos Barbosa wrote:
> 1º Is a new option to developer;

just something new because it's new has no value per se.

> 2º User can access his files in any operational system. If use EXT4 to
> save changes, the files is only accessible inside Linux.

ext* is also readable under e.g. windows (with additional software,
though), not sure about other systems (bsd, osx).

anyhow, for me personally, the ugly hack of (ab)using fat32 for that
doesn't outweight the benefits. i rather trust my data to a sane
filesystem. however, ymmv, patches welcome.