Re: filesystem not found at boot time of live system.

On 10/24/2010 08:02 PM, Robert Key wrote:
> I am using Ubuntu Maverick and the versions are as follows
> live-build 2.0~a21-1
> live-helper 2.0~a21-1

those are really old versions, note that we only support the current
version from debian. you should be able to install them without any
problem on any distribution, including ubuntu.

also, could you please try to avoid sending all your messages twice?