forbidden ip problem in local archive

Hi, I built live debian/ubuntu images successfully in lucid and debian testing.
When running live-helper (now named live-build) the following error occurs when
accessing a file in my own archive

Failed to fetch http://localhost/mydebian/pool/utils...fsg-7_i386.deb 403
Forbidden [IP: 127.0.0.1 80]

Failed to fetch http://localhost/mydebian/pool/utils...dfsg-7_all.deb 403
Forbidden [IP: 127.0.0.1 80]

The files exist and used to work when lucid was installed. I can install these
files from this archive. It is just live-helper that cannot install these two
files. The Packages.gz file in binary-i386 is updated and there is no problem
with the archive. I can successfully install my own custom image from this very
same archive.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za