Re: omg : man lb_config :)

On 11/10/10 08:07 PM, Vitaly wrote:
> Нuh?
> Then run:
> testing: man lh config
> sid: man lb config

I don't need to. You are misusing man and will get meaningless results.
As per my explanation, it will attempt to display two man pages for each
command, in the first case, 'lh' and 'config', and in the second, 'lb'
and 'config'.

If you would like to come straight out and say what you think the
problem is (*after* you have fixed your incorrect usage of 'man',
please) then maybe we can help. But just waving incorrect commands
at us madly certainly isn't helping to communicate what you think
the problem is.

Ben